Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's all about project..

Project....
Project...
Project...

"Ko tgh buat ape?"
"Aku kat bilik projek"
"Tak boring ke? asik tgk benda yg sama je?"
"Nak buat macam mane, kalo nak grad kena siap projek"
"Jangan nangis ye"

WTF? Ok, da last sentence isn't logic at all. I won't go crying when i have to face the same thing all over again. In fact, I don't remember when is the last time I'd cried. Yup, it's thaaaat long time ago.... I think it happened when my grandpa passed away, or maybe my grandma.. errr... i really couldn't remember.. Haih~ No wonder I'm not their favorite grandchild. Lalalala~


Nowadays, my nights will always be at the project room. Staring at this laptop, or the other 2 PCs. Looking at the Dreamweaver or Adobe flash CS3. Haih~ How to embed a .swf file into your own web? I'd try so many things but none works. Always went back to room in the middle of the night. Sleep after 3..00 or 4.00 in the morning and woke up at 1.00 or 2.00 in the evening. Yup2, thaat late... Only eat once a day, and it's usually at night..


If this continue, i'll surely lost weight by the time the external verification is done. Surely.. But Hell, I dun think i need to lost weight anymore. On the contrary, I think I need to gain more weight.. Haih~ Oh Nooo~ Since when did I started to worry bout my weight? I dun even give a F*** about it before. Clearly, a nice vacation to an island with spectacular view of coral will turn me back to normal. Snorkeling!! Yup2, it'll surely turn me back to a person who won't give a damn about his weight, how much he eat and sometimes don't even care if he has a GF or not.. Hahaha... Nice~


This FYP have been driving me crazy lately. For real!!! It become more and more pressuring when the due date come nearer.. And I don't know whether my project is already finished or not. But I'm sure that the documentation isn't finished yet. I put Paan and Kak Eda in responsible of it. Haih~ That's another problem. Sometimes i felt like I wanted to smash someone's face to the wall again and again.


I need to stop writing now before more and more explicit content being expose here. Wish me luck guys. I know you guys pray everyday. It's quite easy if you guys pray for me too, aite? hehehe...

~sign out~

2 comments:

  1. all work and no play makes ateng a...good person :P hahaha. same to mat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha....
    ayt itu sounds familiar..
    tp xingt bce kt mane..
    hahaha...
    yup2, we're indeed a good person..
    hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete