Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My 'HOT' Life!! hahaha...

Have not posted anything interesting lately. i'd only noticed that my last tag was damn boring after i read it the second time. So, those who were tagged, don't bother to do it because i know how u feel when you guys read it.  I'll try to make this post much more interesting this time, though I know it wont fit your interest when you read it. hahahaha...


It's already 6th May today. When June become nearer, me and my friends will feel much more depressed. With the Internal Verification of our Final Year Project will be on the 18th may, we have not even started to do our documentation yet (which should be finished before the verification day). Tons of works need to be done. Sum up the project and the documentation, it'll be 2 major things that MUST be completed before 18th May, But yet, here I am still writing for my blog wasting my time. hahaha...


There will be a Progress Report on our project tomorrow. We had finished making the report and the slides, so, tomorrow would not be such a big things to face. Except for the meeting with the MQA's representative. FYI, my batch is the pioneer batch of Network Security in GMI. MQA's will approved this course after they finish and satisfy with tomorrow's meeting. 9 members of my class had been selected. So, tomorrow it will be US who will be doing the job to make those MQA guys assured that this course is doing what it should to receive the qualification. A simple thing that will determine the future of this course eh? hahaha...


I'd lost my SPM certificate along with my lappy a few months ago. So, now I'm having a BIG problem to enrol in other Universities. I hope the copy of it will be enough because that's the only thing i have now!! Haih~ Luckily the admin staff is kind enough to make a copy of it, after he went through my personal files to search for it. Not to mention the effort to locate my file among thousands of files the have. I really appreciate his effort. Hehehe.. But still, i do think that I'll be needing the original one, which mean i had a lot things to do to request it from the Ministry of Education. Sigh~


Wish me luck for my Internal's Verification guys. You know I'll be needing it for sure. Huhuhu...

~sign out~

No comments:

Post a Comment